Results 1 - 10 of 115
Self-catering Gîte with 9 bedrooms and 9 bathrooms. Sleeps 18. Non-applicable changeover.
Chateau de Raguerniere is a magnificently decorated 19th century luxury Chateau which sits in a...
Self-catering Gîte with 0 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 2. Saturday changeover.
Les Collines de Ste Féréole offers 25 modern holiday houses with WiFi. They are spread across four...
Rates available on request
Self-catering Gîte with 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 8. Non-applicable changeover.
Set in a beautiful mature garden with a woodland area and sweeping countryside views, this...
Gîte, Peyrat De Bellac (Haute-Vienne)
Self-catering Gîte with 3 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 6. Non-applicable changeover.
Luxury Self Catering Holiday Cottages / Gites with Pool in Limousin Amid forty acres sprawling...
Self-catering Gîte with 8 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. Sleeps 15. Non-applicable changeover.
In the heart of the 'Bourbonnais', in the Auvergne region, just 25km from Moulins, sits Chateau du...
Self-catering Gîte with 7 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. Sleeps 13. Non-applicable changeover.
Welcome to the beautiful Chateau Saint Jean. This exceptional chateau renta was constructed in...
Self-catering Gîte with 13 bedrooms and 13 bathrooms. Sleeps 33. Non-applicable changeover.
For an unforgettable group holiday in one of the most coveted regions of France, look no further...
Rates available on request
Self-catering Gîte with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 5. Non-applicable changeover.
This holiday house awaits you in a quiet location, near Beaulieu and 75 km from the...
Self-catering Gîte with 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. Sleeps 2. Non-applicable changeover.
This delightful, newly restored village house offers a comfortable and romantic bolthole in a...
Self-catering Gîte with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Sleeps 8. Saturday changeover.
Calvinet is situated 30 km. south of the charming town of Aurillac and between the towns of...
The spacious heart of France, marking the transition between north and south in both climate and landscape. At the centre of the region are timeless, laid back Auvergne and Limousin, with their dramatic natural scenery and outdoor pursuits. To the east and west are Burgundy and the Loire Valley, with their vineyards, gastronomy, history and culture.
The central region of France includes the areas of Auvergne, Burgundy, Limousin and the Loire Valley.
- A timeless paradise for lovers of nature and the outdoors
- Awe-inspiring natural scenery with non-active volcanoes, lakes, rivers, forests and exceptional flora and fauna
- In warm summer, enjoy all types of outdoor pursuits and stay in thermal spa areas.
- In winter, enjoy three classified downhill ski resorts and excellent cross-country mountain skiing.
- 12th-century Romanesque architecture and sculpture in picturesque villages and towns.
- The capital, Clermont-Ferrand, is famous for its tire manufacturing
- Find out more about Auvergne and search for holiday properties.
- Unspoilt countryside of hills, gorges and lush green meadows with a laid-back feel
- Abundant lakes and rivers for canoeing, sailing, wind-surfing and other water sports. Good trout fishing in rivers and streams
- Ideal for equestrian holidays, with a long history of horse-breeding, especially Anglo-Arabs
- Ancient villages, abbeys and fortresses
- Famous for Limoges porcelain and enamel and Aubusson tapestries
- Find out more about Limousin and search for holiday properties.
- Lush green countryside of great natural beauty with meandering streams, majestic oaks, vineyards, sunflower fields and quiet roads.
- Breathtaking historical royal châteaux and gardens alongside the river
- Pastoral villages with picturesque cobblestone streets; lovely towns for festivals, concerts and theatre
- Excellent landscape for biking, barging, ballooning, golf
- Sumptuous or quaint hotels and inns; gourmet food and wine
- Find out more about Loire Valley and search for holiday properties.
- Famous wine-growing region with quiet, spacious countryside good for hiking, boating and mountain biking
- Medieval town of Beaune has rich history and distinctive architecture with colourful, Flemish-style tiled roofs
- Wineries to visit, open air wine markets, wine museum
- Trois Glorieuses wine auction in Beaune every November
- Main city of Dijon is a gastronomic centre with magnificent art museum in ducal palace
- Find out more about Burgundy and search for holiday properties.